Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 34 of #40Days - Prayer Request

I called my mom this morning and learned that my brother in law was injured earlier this morning.  Details are sketchy right now, but it sounds like he may have fallen and hit his head.  Last report I heard was he is in the emergency room and can't move his legs.

Johnny is a good man who takes care of his family and works hard to provide for them.  A serious injury could disrupt his ability to do that.  Additionally, it would be hard on everyone around him.

I am asking you to pray for him right now.

Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen.

Pray with me:
Dear Lord, you know what Johnny needs right now.  We ask that you touch him immediately with healing mercy.  We ask for complete recovery.  This is not something that people can accomplish.  But you can do it by simply saying so.  Thank you.  Amen.

The picture of Johnny above was the day he out-fished all of us.  One to nothing.

God bless,
Dadofmykids

This is post # 34 of Forty Days.  Learn more here.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive