Can anybody tell me the part number/name of this part?
It's out of a QMS Minolta (aka Konica/Minolta) Magicolor 2300w. The part was located near the cartridge carousel and was jamming the carousel brake mechanism. Once I pulled this part out, the carousel brake operated normally.
The part I'm holding has a material on one side that appears to aide in braking, like a brake pad.
Help me, please.
Send emails to email@example.com
PS. I like to tell my kids that God helps those who help themselves. Even though I don't know of any scripture that supports that.
- ► 2011 (75)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (23)
- Memorial Day Cookout.
- Printer fixed.
- Parts ID help
- Easy Money???
- Clay Herman...
- Baseball is supposed to be fun.
- I'm no Ben Franklin
- You can call me Jeff if you want to.
- Pool Problem, Fixed.
- Pool Problem, can you help?
- Red eye
- True American
- My wife's a computer nerd.
- Speed demon comes to quick stop.
- How to be the World's Greatest Dad
- It's Mexican Boycott Day.
- ▼ May (16)