No. I don't smoke, although the smell of a sweet cigar is tempting. But I am the proud owner of a Zippo.
This morning, Kk brought me her shoes. One of them had a frayed string which had come out of the hole. It is near impossible to push a frayed shoe string back into the hole. If you are a parent, you have probably experience this. And it only happens when you're getting ready to go somewhere, like school. We had to catch the bus, too. The bus won't wait, if you're not there.
I tried to capture the procedure on my iPhone. Let's see how I did:
Sound effects provided by Levi.
Have a great day. God bless you all,
- The Brasfield Nation versus Paper Targets
- I love doing stuff like this to Tilley.
- Our part time kid, Jack.
- This is why I wanted a Zippo lighter.
- Peanut Butter Shampoo
- With friends in both cities, who do we root for?
- Snow day with The Brasfield Nation
- Getting ready for #WWE Smackdown in Knoxville.
- My PC lab (warning tech talk ahead)
- New car. Heart and Soul. Army knife in action.
- Why they are called the Great Smoky Mountains
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (23)