Levi is such a giver. He made a super cool two-sided paper car for me. Check it out.
We stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast and Kk found a roll up piano in the toy section. An accomplished pianist with one semester of lessons, she played for us. Here is her performance:
On our famous trip to the knife store in Sevierville, Tucker bought an army knife. Since the can opener in the condo was so lousy, he demonstrated his skills by opening a can with his knife.
Learn more about our famous trip to the knife store here and here.
- The Brasfield Nation versus Paper Targets
- I love doing stuff like this to Tilley.
- Our part time kid, Jack.
- This is why I wanted a Zippo lighter.
- Peanut Butter Shampoo
- With friends in both cities, who do we root for?
- Snow day with The Brasfield Nation
- Getting ready for #WWE Smackdown in Knoxville.
- My PC lab (warning tech talk ahead)
- New car. Heart and Soul. Army knife in action.
- Why they are called the Great Smoky Mountains
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (23)