Monday, November 23, 2009

I am thankful for my job.

Sometimes, it's hard for me to believe it's been twenty years.  A lot has changed in the business and the industry.  But, thank the Lord, we're still here, doing what we do.

Obviously, the pay check is important.  I am thankful for that.  But, there is certainly more to a good job than the money.  Who I work with ranks high on my list, too.  We have a very strong and faithful team assembled here.  Most of our people have been here for years.  We have a couple of newbies too.  

Speaking of the people here, I am thankful for my partner, Jim.  We founded the company together when we were just kids...well, I was 21 years old.  It didn't take long to see that we were different and each brought our own talents to the business.  Partnerships often fail, but we have been blessed.

I know there are a lot people who wish they had a job right now.  This post is not meant to rub it in your face.  It is meant to express my genuine gratitude.  I hope it also encourages you to remain faithful, even if you are stuck in a bad job.  It will get better.

God bless,

Dadofmykids.
 
--
Andy Brasfield


"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me"  Mark 9:37  (NIV) 





No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive