Friday, November 20, 2009

Giving thanks for my beautiful & caring wife.

Jilly.  I am so thankful for her.  She is beautiful inside and out.  Thoughtful.  Caring.  Loving.  Giving.  Smart.

Though she lives many days in pain, she makes life worth living for me and our kids.  She always puts the needs of others before her own needs.

Her loving, compassionate and mothering instincts draw people in.  Somehow she knows how to comfort the hurting, feed the hungry, laugh with the happy and straighten the crooked.  She lives to give.

Have you heard her laugh?

I know God had me in mind when he made her.  Thank you Lord for my Jilly.

I pray that my sons will be blessed with wives like her.

Jilly, I love you.

Dadofmykids
 
--
Andy Brasfield


"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me"  Mark 9:37  (NIV) 





4 comments:

StevenSauke said...

Hear, hear!!! I have yet to meet her in person, and I can vouch for every bit of that!

StevenSauke said...

Well, I don't think I've heard her laugh...kinda hard to hear from Seattle... :-)

Andy Brasfield said...

Stevo, once we get our video web chat set up, maybe you'll get to hear her. Start saving up a good joke for the occasion.

StevenSauke said...

Yippee!

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive