Wednesday, March 02, 2005

So, what do I have to offer?

I've just got a couple minutes before I need to leave, so I'll give it a shot.

This blogging thing is senseless unless I can give readers something that they didn't have when they hit my blog. There are a lot of things that a blogger could give his readers: laughter, information, news and entertainment to mention a few. Sometimes, I can give you those things - or at least one of them. Today, though, I want to offer you a gift that has been given to me.

That gift is forgiveness. It comes from God and the Lord Jesus Christ (they are two, yet one). You don't have to be somebody to accept it. You don't have to straighten up before being forgiven. You really don't have to DO anything - just accept Jesus and the forgiveness he has offered to you.

Now, if you are ready to accept this, do it now. Talk to Him and tell him what's going, although he already knows.

We'll talk more about this another time. Sorry to cut it off, but I must go. Feel free to leave your comments here or email me. My addy is dadofmykids@hotmail.com.

God Bless!!

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers