Friday, March 18, 2011

The Brasfield Nation Smoky Mountain Invasion

I played hooky from work today so we could all go to the mountains.  All means all.  That's Jill and me, our eight kids, daughter in law and grandson.  We all loaded up in Heapy for a drive to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for a picnic.  We had a great day.  Here are some pics for you.


Asher sitting on the bridge.  You thought it was a log?
He "fell" off.

Notice everybody in this pic is doing something different.

Have you met Kelli, our sweet daughter in law?

Kk loves to hold Drake.

See.  I told you it was a bridge.

Levi looking for minnows.

Can you see who is on his shirt?

Mellow Asher.

Mellow Levi.

Mumzie got skills.

Picking.


When a boy has mustard on his face, his daddy will take his picture.

This is our friend Tanner.

Looking for minnows.

Tanner Kiss.

Shameless plug for my buddy Wayne at United Plumbing.

Tucker caught a minnow.  No surprise there.

Tucker, what are you laughing at?

Another of Tucker's little friends.

4 comments:

Jill said...

the picking picture made me laugh. Asher was picking too! So funny!

AAANNNDDDDD....the Mellow Asher picture made me laugh. That seems like an oxymoron if you ask me! :o)

We love you guys and miss you SO SO much! Looks like you had a great time!

Andy Brasfield said...

Jill, I am glad you got the picking joke.
It was a wonderful day, indeed. We hope to see you all soon.

Unknown said...

10% off when you mention this ad....lol

StevenSauke said...

You have Mello Yello down there and you didn't tell me? We don't have it up here! No fair!

Oh, and Tucker's shirt rocks. :-)

(and Jill's comment on Mellow Asher REALLY made me laugh!)

Search This Blog

Followers