Monday, February 16, 2009

People giving up their kids.


Over the past week or two, parents have been giving their children over to the State of Tn. They say things like "We just can't deal with it anymore." Social workers beg the parents to at least retain contact with the kids. It's sad.

Then, the parents leave and the children remain with the workers. They don't have enough foster homes.

This is not some internet email from whoknowswhere. I personally spoke to a case worker whom I have known for years.

You can help. Consider opening your home to children in your town who are being discarded. It's not a hard thing to do.

"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name, welcomes me," said the Lord Jesus in Mark 9:37.

Let me know if there are any questions.

No comments:

Search This Blog

Followers